1. Crock Pot Black-Eyed Peas Stew
This is a filling meal you can set in the morning for a hot stew to be read when you come home. The black-eyed peas bring protein to this spicy vegan dish.
2. Pumpkin Cauliflower soup with Coconut Milk
This is a soup with a high fiber content and a creamy texture from naturally dairy-free coconut milk.
3. Carrot and Ginger Soup.
Fresh ginger gives this squash and carrot soup a perfect kick. Cook this up to help ease nausea, indigestion, or just for a delicious appetizer.
4. Italian Lentil Soup –
Protein-packed soup that can eat as a meal. The Italian flavors make a heavenly dish.
5. Butternut Squash & Turmeric Soup. Toppings such as nuts, seeds, and fruit slices are the finishing touch to this scrumptious, anti-inflammatory soup.Flush the Fat Away Vegetable Soup.
You can cook it throughout the day in a slow cooker or for a few hours on the stove depending on how you long you can wait for this tasty, protein-packed, and filling soup.
6. Deliciously Healthy Chicken, Vegetable, and Quinoa Soup.
A meal in a bowl! High in protein, rich in fiber, and can be cooked all under an hour!
7. Creamy Healthy Roasted Red Pepper Soup.
This soup with make your home smells incredible! The pine nuts are the perfect topping to this flavorful recipe.
8. Gluten Free Yummy, Healthy Beef Soup.
This hearty stew is a necessity for a cold winter nice. Simmering the lean beef with enhancing the flavor.
9. White Bean and Kale Soup.
A great vegan soup filled with superfoods.
10. Detox Green Machine Soup.
Real system cleanser, a great midday snack and a light appetizer!
11. Famous Fat Flush Soup.
If you love spice, this is the soup for you! Lean turkey or chicken combined with jalapeño and cayenne is a perfect recipe for weight loss.