- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 bag plain tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- additional cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Brown ground beef; drain any fat.
- In a large bowl, mix the browned beef, 2 cups cheese, cheddar cheese soup, Rotel tomatoes, sour cream, milk, and taco seasoning.
- Place ½ of the crushed tortilla chips in the prepared baking dish. Spread ½ of the ground beef mixture over them. Spread the other ½ of the tortilla chips on top, then spread the remaining beef mixture over the top.
- Top with additional cheese (amount depends on your taste).
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serves 4-6
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”