- 1-1/2 cups Panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 2 large Eggland’s egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Borden fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine egg whites and milk. In a third shallow bowl, combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper. Dip shrimp in the flour mixture, egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz shrimp with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and coating is golden brown, turning once.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”