- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 c cold water
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- Layer slices of cucumbers and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Pour marinade over cucumbers.
- Chill cucumbers at least 2 hours. Use slotted spoon or fork to serve chilled marinated cucumbers.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”