1 hour 30 minutes to prepare serves 8
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or mixer, then, one at a time, beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt until combined. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stirring until just incorporated.
- Gently fold in cranberries, then pour mixture into greased baking dish. (Could also use 2 loaf pans, if desired.)
- Place in oven and bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from http://12tomatoes.com/