Back to Top
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), then lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 35 minutes in the preheated oven until they begin to soften. Cool slightly then peel and mash.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup butter, salt, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon, and heavy cream. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar, flour, and chopped pecans. Mix with your fingers or a pastry blender to the consistency of course meal. Sprinkle over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven until topping is crisp and lightly browned.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!