2 lbground beef
1/2 largeonion, chopped
2 pkgtaco seasoning (we use the lower sodium)
1bag nacho cheese doritos
16 ozshredded cheddar cheese
2 can(s)tomato soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 smallcan rotel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 12 casserole dish.
- Crunch up bag of Doritos and pour into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Cook hamburger and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to package directions.
- Pour hamburger over chips; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup and Rotel. Cook until boiling.
- Pour soup mixture over cheese and bake 20-30 minutes until the soup bubbles.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.