- 5 lbred potatoes with skins boiled and cooled
- 1 mediumonion, finely chopped
- 1/2 csweet relish
- 1 cHellman’s mayo (you can add more if you like)
- 6eggs, boiled and cooled
- 1 TbspFrench’s yellow mustard
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1/2 tsplemon pepper
- 1/2 tsponion powder
- After boiling the potatoes and eggs allow them to cook. Dice the potatoes with the skins on. Peel and dice the eggs. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onions to the bowl and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Put in the fridge covered for an hour or more.
- Before serving, pour into large serving dish. Smooth top. Add parsley and paprika to decorate. Then serve.