- 1 (9 inch) unbaked (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup NESTLE(R) TOLL HOUSE(R) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.