2 lbs ground beef
1 small onion diced
1 lb maple bacon
2 28 oz cans BUSH’S Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
salt & pepper to taste
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large frying pan along with diced onion. Season with salt & pepper. Drain excess grease and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry bacon until half way done (about 5 minutes on each side.) Season with salt & pepper. Place cooked bacon on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- In the bottom of an aluminum 9×13 baking pan, layer half the ground beef.
- Layer one can of BUSH’S Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
Next, layer 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Then layer half the slices of partially cooked bacon.
- Then continue with the same layers: ground beef, beans, mozzarella and bacon.
- Cover entire dish with aluminum foil. Bake in covered (350f degree) grill for about 30 minutes (until cheese is melted and everything is bubbly.)
This dish can also be cooked in the oven. Preheat oven to 350f degrees and cook for 30 minutes.