Oatmeal Face Mask Benefits:
- Oatmeal is highly nutritious.
- Oatmeal is rich in antioxidants.
- They can low cholesterol levels and protect them from harmful bacteria.
- It can improve blood sugar control.
- It helps in losing weight.
- It helps with skincare.
Homemade Oatmeal Face Mask Recipes:
1. Honey Lemon and Oatmeal Face Mask:
- 2 TB old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB honey
- 4 drops of tea tree essential oil
How to apply:
- Grind the oats.
- In a small bowl mix together ground oats, lemon juice, honey, and tea tree oil.
- Apply on the face to create a mask.
- Leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes. Remove the mask with cold water and a washcloth.
Repetitions: Two to three times a month.
Note: To grind oats, place desired amount of oats in a blender or food processor. Pulse oats until coarse and flour-like.
2. Avocado and Oatmeal Face Mask:
CONTINUE READING IN THE NEXT PAGE 🙂