- 2cups greens
- 2cups romaine lettuce
- 2ounces balsamic vinaigrette
- 1ounce gorgonzola
- 1⁄8cup walnuts
- 2ounces steak (sliced thin and seasoned or you can omit for a vegetarian version)
- Grill the seasoned steak filets.
- Combine the field greens and romaine; add the dressing and toss with tongs. Mound the lettuce mixture on a serving plate.
- Evenly distribute the walnuts over the top of the lettuce; sprinkle Gorgonzola evenly over the salad.
- Place the seasoned steak filets on top.
- Serve with warm bread.