- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 30 mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and line an 8″-x-8” pan with parchment. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into prepared pan. Bake according to package directions, then let cool.
- Heat broiler. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over brownies.
- Microwave marshmallow fluff so it’s pourable and pour into poke holes.
- Top with a layer of mini marshmallows and broil until golden, 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and garnish with graham crackers.