1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Prepare the cookie mixes with the butter and egg as the directions on the bags say to.
3. Spread in a 10×15 Texas sheet cake pan to make the crust.
4. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until well blended.
6. Then fold in the whipped cream or cool whip.
7. When cookie crust is done and slightly cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
8. Then mix strawberries with a glaze of your choice and pour the mixture over the top and chill for at least four hours.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”